Waxing is the simplest, longest-lasting solution for bodily hair removal. Not only is smooth skin aesthetically pleasing, but waxing also exfoliates the are of skin where the hair is removed. The process removes acne and other bacteria located at the surface of the skin. Afterward, your skin will feel clean, smooth, and healthier than ever before! Below is a list of all the benefits of waxing your skin as opposed to shaving:
- Smooth and even skin. One of the best benefits of waxing is that your skin will feel smooth and even. When waxing, you not only remove unwanted hair—you also wax away any dry and dead skin cells in the process!
- No cuts or bruises. With waxing, you aren’t at risk to any cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars. This is good news, especially for those who have skin that is susceptible to discoloration due to even the slightest cut.
- Stubble free skin – Waxing removes unwanted hair completely, from its roots. Shaving, on the other hand, often results in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough and abrasive.
- Irritation and allergies-free. There are minimal chemicals involved in the waxing process, so rarely does waxing cause any skin irritation or allergy.
- Slow hair re-growth. After waxing, the regrowth of your hair is very slow, often taking 4 to 6 weeks. As well, many say that they have found their hair to be finer, after the regrowth.